Halfbreed Blades LIK-01 Black Large Infantry Knife K110/D2
The LIK-01 (Large Infantry Knife) from Halfbreed Blades, is the ultimate field knife. We’ve reinterpreted the classic clip point by incorporating many performance-enhancing, essential features for a workhorse tool of this genre.
Intended for use as a dedicated Infantry tool, the LIK model 01 has also become increasingly popular with extreme outdoor enthusiasts due to its overall robustness and feature rich design.
- Easy to maintain razor-sharp polished cutting edge with partial blade serrations.
- Blade fuller reduces weight without compromise in strength.
- Hard-wearing, low friction Teflon coating mitigates glare and protects against corrosion. Available in black, dark earth and ranger green colour options.
- Modified clip point and blade design are optimized for piercing, prying and slicing tasks.
- Extra-large handguard aids control and prevents injury to the user.
- Jimping at key points along the tang enhances handling characteristics, including forward of the handle, aiding the application of downward pressure and precise control.
- US made G10. Handle scales are ergonomically contoured for less abrasion with non-gloved hands.
- Handle scales are secured by steel torx fittings.
- Crusher pommel ideally suited for breaking glass and other hammering tasks.
- Lanyard holes at key points allow for paracord attachment.
- US made Kydex. We believe the carry system supplied with our tools is as important as the tool it protects. Each sheath is precision molded for secure retention and easy maintenance. All LIK-01 sheaths are supplied with a belt carry system as the primary attachment method, eyelet holes around the sheaths perimeter serve as secondary attachment option.
- To complete the package, the LIK-01 is presented in our signature foam lined presentation case complete with warranty statement, certificate of authenticity, specifications card, morale patch and vinyl logo sticker.
Description: Large Infantry Knife
Action: Fixed Blade
Blade Steel: K110 D2 (59-60 HRC)
Blade Edge: Polished Partially Serrated
Blade Finish: Teflon Coated
Blade Style: Clip Point
Blade Length: 6.89" (175mm)
Blade Thickness: 0.25" (6.5mm)
Handle Material: G10
Handle Thickness: 0.98" (25mm)
Overall Length: 11.77" (299mm)
Sheath Type: Molded Kydex
Sheath Weight: 4.58oz. (130g)
Knife Weight: 12.52oz. (355g)
Overall Weight: 17.10oz. (485g)
Klingenstahl: K110 D2
Härtegrad: 59-60 HRC
Gewicht: 355 Gramm