Halfbreed Blades MIK-05P Dark Earth DE Medium Infantry Knife K110/D2
The MIK-05 (Medium Infantry Knife) from Halfbreed Blades, is a highly capable fixed blade knife, delivering devastating performance.
Intended for use by elite military units, law enforcement, and members of the specialist security community, the MIK-05P (plain edge) incorporates outstanding handling characteristics and a host of enhanced features, essential for a tool of this genre.
Designed with purpose and crafted to provide durability and toughness, the MIK-05 is also available in a partially serrated edge variant with designation MIK-05PS.
- One-piece full tang construction.
- Austrian made 6mm Bohler K110 (D2) tool steel. The entire tool is overbuilt for outstanding longevity.
- Easy to maintain razor-sharp polished cutting edge.
- Blade fuller reduces weight without compromise in strength.
- Hard-wearing, low friction Teflon coating mitigates glare and protects against corrosion. Available in black, dark earth and ranger green colour options.
- Modified tanto point and blade design are optimized for piercing, prying and slicing tasks.
- Extra-large handguard aids control and prevents injury to the user.
- Jimping at key points along the tang enhances handling characteristics, including forward of the handle, aiding the application of downward pressure and precise control.
- US made G10. Handle scales are ergonomically contoured for maximum grip/control with non-gloved hands.
- Handle scales are secured by steel torx fittings.
- Crusher pommel ideally suited for breaking glass and other hammering tasks.
- Lanyard slotted hole allows for paracord attachment.
- US made Kydex. We believe the carry system supplied with our tools is as important as the tool it protects. Each sheath is precision molded for secure retention and easy maintenance. All MIK-05 sheaths are PALS/MOLLE compatible and come supplied with two primary attachment options including Belt & PALS/MOLLE.
- To complete the package, the MIK-05 is presented in our signature foam lined presentation case complete with warranty statement, certificate of authenticity, specifications card, morale patch and vinyl logo sticker.
Description: Medium Infantry Knife
Action: Fixed Blade
Blade Steel: K110 D2 (59-60 HRC)
Blade Edge: Polished Plain
Blade Finish: Teflon Coated
Blade Style: Tanto Point
Blade Length: 6.69" (170mm)
Blade Thickness: 0.23" (6mm)
Handle Material: G10
Handle Thickness: 0.90" (23mm)
Overall Length: 11.77" (299mm)
Sheath Type: Molded Kydex
Sheath Weight: 4.45oz. (126g)
Knife Weight: 12.63oz. (358g)
Overall Weight: 17.08oz. (484g)
Mounting: Belt & PALS/MOLLE
Klingenstahl: K110 D2
Härtegrad: 59-60 HRC
Gewicht: 358 Gramm