Halfbreed Blades MIK-08 OD Green Medium Infantry Knife
Das neue MIK-08 ... ein Hammer Gerät ;-)
The MIK-08 (Large Infantry Knife) from Halfbreed Blades, is a multipurpose field utility knife, primarily intended for use by extreme outdoor enthusiasts and infantry regiments.
With a considered approach, we’ve reinterpreted the classic ‘Tracker’ blade by streamlining performance, whilst offering all the essentials you would expect in a workhorse tool of this genre.
Expertly constructed from Austrian K110 tool steel, the MIK-08 is virtually indestructible due to its overall robustness and feature rich design.
- One-piece full tang construction.
- Austrian made 6mm Bohler K110 tool steel. The entire tool is overbuilt for outstanding longevity.
- Easy to maintain razor-sharp polished cutting edge.
- Hard-wearing, low friction Teflon coating mitigates glare and protects against corrosion. Available in black, dark earth and ranger green solid colour options, and select duotone colour choices (detials listed with SPECS).
- The modified drop point and ‘Tracker’ inspired blade geometry are highly functional offering remarkable overall utility. Tasks ideally suited to the blade include slicing, thrust cuts, wood working including feather sticks, carving, chopping and drilling, skinning and other game processing activities.
- Bevelled edges. The entire perimeter of the handle and portions of the blade controlled by direct contact with the hand, are machine bevelled to reduce abrasion and increase comfort with non-gloved hands.
- Whilst offering protection for the hand, the oversized handguard affords the user the ability to choke up high for delicate shaving, or take a lower grip for more dynamic chopping & slashing tasks.
- Thumb ramp with jimping enhances handling characteristics and the application of downward pressure for more precise control.
- US made G10. Handle scales are ergonomically contoured for maximum grip/control with non-gloved hands.
- Handle scales are secured by steel torx fittings.
- Crusher pommel ideally suited for breaking glass and other hammering tasks.
- Lanyard slotted hole allows for paracord attachment.
- US made Kydex. We believe the carry system supplied with our tools is as important as the tool it protects. Each sheath is precision molded for secure retention and easy maintenance. All MIK-08 sheaths are PALS/MOLLE compatible and come supplied with two primary attachment options including Belt & PALS/MOLLE.
- To complete the package, the MIK-08 is presented in our signature foam lined presentation case complete with warranty statement, certificate of authenticity, specifications card, morale patch and vinyl logo sticker.
Description: Medium Infantry Knife
Action: Fixed Blade
Blade Steel: K110 (59-60 HRC)
Blade Edge: Polished Plain
Blade Finish: Teflon Coated
Blade Style: Drop Point - Tracker
Blade Length: 6.69" (170mm)
Blade Thickness: 0.23" (6mm)
Handle Material: G10
Handle Thickness: 0.90" (23mm)
Overall Length: 11.77" (299mm)
Sheath Type: Molded Kydex
Sheath Weight: 6.20oz. (176g)
Knife Weight: 13.20oz. (374g)
Overall Weight: 19.40oz. (550g)
Mounting: Belt & PALS/MOLLE
Härtegrad: 59-60 HRC
Gewicht: 374 Gramm